Spinner is the answer to all guitarists who believe correct seating position and height adjustment is key to their playing, let alone health.
While its steel frame in dry spray paint finish fully supports you and your music, the manual screw-lift system enables you to find your sweet spot so that you can forget the back pain and focus on your music.
Getting your seat height right is essential because you need to be comfortable when you play so that you can go for hours on end without any back pain from having it too low or too high. Really, guitar playing shouldn’t result in any injuries … unless you fall off the seat.
Whatever your height and playing style, Spinner turns your practice routine into a masterpiece.
• Seat construction uses only premium materials for extreme longevity
• Ergonomic design promotes good posture, improves circulation and prevents leg fatigue
• Suitable for classical, acoustic and electric guitarists
• Adjustable seat height between 400 mm and 550 mm
• Swivelling top
• Seating material: oak wood or skai-padded cover
• Seat diameter: 350 mm / 13.8 ″ (oak) and 360 mm / 14.2 ″ (skai-padded cover)
• Steel frame of 3 and 4 mm in powder coat finish
• Weight: 7 kg / 15.4 lb
• Max. weight capacity: 100 kg / 220.462 lb