Oak frame Guitar God’s Harmony seat/stand/footrest combo is a winning combination of design, simplicity and utility, providing a classical guitarist with unrivalled practice and performing experience.
Designed to the highest of standards, the height is adjusted to your leg length while a storage shelf under the seat provides extra room to keep your guitar accessories, from picks and capos to sheets, close at hand.
With a 20 mm / 0.787 in diameter foot ring placed 160 mm / 6.3 in from the ground, Harmony serves both as footrest and guitar stand enabling perfect posture and providing a safe harbour for your guitar after a brilliant practice session.
• Practice and performance perfect
• Seat construction uses only premium materials for extreme longevity
• Ergonomic design promotes good posture, improves circulation and prevents leg fatigue
• Skai-padded/genuine leather/cork leather cover allows your body to breathe and helps prevent sweating
• Seating dimensions: plain hardwood (L x W x H): oak (450 x 220 x 23 mm / 17.716 x 8.661 x 0.905 in) or faux leather/genuine leather/cork leather upholstery (370 x 230 x 15 mm / 14.567 x 9.055 x 0.590 in)
• Handcrafted hardwood frame: Oiled oak
• Seat cover: skai padded/genuine leather/cork leather
• All in one: 20mm / 0.787in diameter foot ring in powder coat finish is placed 160mm / 6.3in from the ground to serve both as footrest and guitar stand
• Storage shelf under the seat to have all your guitar accessories at hand
• Weight: 8,5 kg/ 18lb
• Max. weight capacity: 100 kg / 220lb